Garcia Mariscal Law Firm provides a full range of legal services to highly respected clients of local, national and international standing. We possess exceptionally developed specialties in all aspects of corporate, as well as family law. Our clients range from established multinational corporations and new, emerging growth companies from within Spain and abroad, to non-profit organizations, families and individuals. Garcia Mariscal Law Firm is committed to continuously provide the highest levels of professional legal counsel in support of our dedication to consistently serve and protect our clients best interests.
We have represented clients seeking advice regarding labor law, civil law, family law, estate execution and wills, court litigation, contract law, real estate, urban law, leasing, health liability, patrimonial liability of the administration, work and residence permits, administration appeals, and other specialties.
The Garcia Mariscal Law Firm provides creative solutions to client challenges and an extraordinary skill base in more than a dozen areas of legal services including:
- Civil Law
- Family Law
- Protection Order: An order or protection is considered a tactical nuclear weapon increasingly used in family law cases.
- Divorce: contested divorce or uncontested divorce . We will work with you to outline your divorce goals and prepare you for your case.
- Child Custody: The children are the most precious value in your world. We will fight to maximize your role in your children’s lives.
- Child Support: The parent with less custody would pay to the other parent. The Family Lawyer at García Mariscal will work to defend your children best interest and your financial balance.
- Declaration of Paternity: Paternity rights by filing for a declaration of paternity, will help you to secure time with your child and that you are not overpaying child support.
- Modification of Decrees: If you have found yourself earning less income, or if your ex has a larger earning potential we can help you file a modification to adjust past decrees.
- Spousal Maintenance: Spousal maintenance or alimony is money paid to your ex to maintain a standard of living she/he used to be during the marriage.
- Contempt Proceedings: When there has been a violation of a court order.
- Legal Separation.
- Child and Spousal Support Orders
Child Custody and Visitation
- Military Family Law: Divorce when one of the spouses is serving at the military service (USA) the divorce needs to be conducted by a professional Lawyer with a great amount of experience, because it is a bit dificult.
- Property Division
- Intellectual Property Law
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Wills and Inheritance
- Transactions and Litigation