Traffic accidents are one cause of mortality. High speed, alcohol and others substances abuse are the causes of Traffic accidents.
We are well prepared and instructed to defend your interest in the best manner. Dealing with the Insurance Companies, is our every day duty. Our expertise and legal assistance secures your defense
The most frequent problems you can come across and to which our professionals will offer you their assessment are:
- How to report a traffic accident?
- Is it advisable to make a friendly report between both parts?
- How to tackle physical damage?
- What to do when there are injured victims in an accident?
- What to do when there are mortal victims in an accident?
- Who to turn to when facing an accident?
- Is the intervention of the Security Forces recommended?
- Which are consequences have the existence of a report if a traffic accident has occurred?
- What happens if I go to a Medical Centre because I am injured by a traffic accident?
- What data is necessary for claiming damages and indemnity resulting from a traffic accident?
- What risks are covered by my insurance?
- When must I hand the report to my insurance company?
- What chances have I got of obtaining results when I claim damages to my insurance company?
- What must I do when my insurance company replies to my claim of damages?
- What is the extent of the economic consequences of a traffic accident?
- What quantity of money can I obtain for material damages on my vehicle?
- What quantity of money can I obtain for personal damages or injuries?
- Who has the Right to receive indemnity?
- Who cannot receive indemnity?
- What must I do to claim the injuries I have suffered?
- What must I do to claim the cost of repairing my vehicle?
- Who is the culprit and who the victim of an accident?
- How important are the witnesses of an accident?
- What must I do if I see a vehicle ran off after causing an accident?